AT PHELANTONBURG THEY RAID A GUARDHOUSE...
- previous image next image enlarge image back
- Henry Darger (1892–1973)
- Mid-20th century
- Watercolor, pencil, and carbon tracing on pieced paper; double-sided
- 19 x 70 1/4 in.
- American Folk Art Museum, gift of Ralph Esmerian in memory of Robert Bishop, 2000.25.3b
- Full title: At Phelantonburg They raid a guardhouse / AT CALMANRINA ESCAPE THROUGH CITY TUNNEL. / LAST AT PHELANTONBERG. THEY WITNESS A MASSACRE OF CHILDREN.
- © Kiyoko Lerner; photo by James Prinz